3610 Quebec Street NWSOLD $1,545,000
- BEDS 3
- BATHS 2
Stunning home with chic, renovated interior and sophisticated detailing on four finished levels. The main floor features a living room with large windows and fireplace; dining room, and den. The sleek kitchen opens to a private rear deck. The sun room opens to the landscaped patio and yard. The second floor has 3BR/2BA including a light-filled master suite. The finished attic features a large, flexible fourth bedroom. The large finished basement includes a full bath, rec room, laundry room, and separate storage room. There is a detached one car garage plus ample street and driveway parking. Conveniently located near 3 metros. Steps to Sidwell Friends School and Hearst Elementary and Rec Center.
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, heated floors, and custom glass shelving
- Sitting room with beautiful brick detail and filled with natural light
- Master bedroom suite features en suite bath and a walk-in closet.
- Private back patio and side yard provide a tranquil entertaining space. The rear deck off the kitchen is perfect for outdoor dining.
- Finished basement includes a large rec room, full bath, and separate laundry and storage rooms.
- Bright and open floor plan with inviting fireplace and hardwood floors.
- Custom built-ins, skylights and classic details throughout.
- Garage parking and ample driveway/street parking
- Located in the desirable Cleveland Park neighborhood, with easy Metro access from the three nearby stations
- Steps to Sidwell Friends School and Hearst Elementary and Rec Center